Become an MTC Partner
Join our growing list of MTC partners and community leaders who are doing their part to make Winnipeg healthier and greener. To become an MTC partner, participate in one or more of the actions listed below that support tree initiatives in Winnipeg. Partnership benefits include having your planting information, name, and accomplishments listed on our MTC website. We will also recognize you as an MTC Partner on our social media accounts, program materials, and newsletters. Contact us for more information.
- Publicly support and promote the Million Tree Challenge and our call to action.
- Share our program information and educational materials within your organization.
- Promote tree planting or tree care within your organization.
- Plant trees and track your accomplishments by registering your trees on our website.
- Donate to Tree Canada to support local planting efforts.
MTC Tree Suppliers
We are proud to partner with the following local tree nurseries and garden centres:
Shelmerdine Garden Centre Ltd.
7800 Roblin Boulevard
Headingley, MB R4H 1B6
Ron Paul Garden Centre
2641 St. Mary's Road
Winnipeg, MB R2N 4A2
134 St. Andrew's Road
St.Andrews, MB R1A 2Y2
- CN — sponsor
- TelPay — sponsor
- The Winnipeg Foundation — sponsor
- The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce — program partner
- Manitoba Nursery Landscape Association (MBNLA) — program partner
- McKim Communications Group — program partner
- UpHouse — program partner
- Visual Lizard — program partner
Schools and Institutions
- University of Manitoba, Science Rendezvous — program partner & 5,500 tree giveaway event
- Tyndall Park School — program partner
- Province of Manitoba Forestry and Peatlands Branch — program partner & 5,500 tree giveaway event