Plant a tree on your property and become eligible to win a prize.
As a part of Winnipeg’s Million Tree Challenge and our Fall 2021 Multimedia Campaign, we are running a contest to encourage Winnipeg residents to plant trees on their private properties and register their tree(s) on our website.
We have decided to extend this contest to October 31, 2021! Winners will be announced and contacted via email on November 2, 2021. We are adding more prizes every week!
- Family Pass to The Manitoba Museum;
- Family Guided Tour at Fort Whyte Alive;
- $100 gift card to Lee Valley Tools;
- $100 gift card to Shelmerdine Garden Center;
- $100 gift card to Ron Paul Garden Centre (courtesy of Boeing Winnipeg);
- School supplies from Staples Canada;
- Promotional items from Boeing Winnipeg;
- Promotional items and Manitoba Tree Guide from the Province of Manitoba Forestry and Peatlands Branch.
How to Enter:
- Visit https://www.treeswinnipeg.org/million-tree-challenge/how-to-participate to register the tree(s) you have planted on your private property.
- Participants that have registered their tree(s) on our website will be automatically entered into the contest.
- For every tree registered, one entry will be automatically entered into the contest. (For example, if you have planted 10 trees on your property, you will receive 10 entries for the contest).
- Tree(s) registered must be planted on private property.
- Tree(s) registered must be planted within the boundaries of the city of Winnipeg, MB.
- Trees registered must be planted after September 1, 2019, and before October 31, 2021.
- If you have already registered your tree(s) on our website, you will automatically be entered into the contest.
- Only one person can register the trees for a given property, address, or location.
- Businesses may participate if the trees are planted on their private property within the city of Winnipeg, MB.
- Only one person can register the trees for each property, address, or location.